Motorcycle lovers always feel the freedom on the road while they are driving. The open road is one thing that motorcycle enthusiasts love to experience because they get to see the view around them. This can’t be achieved with a car since there is only one direction the driver needs to concentrate on. But one thing that the car has that the motorcycle doesn’t is music. Motorcycles aren’t equipped with music devices, unlike cars which are already offered by default. Can you imagine a motorcycle equipped with speakers and you play your favorite music? Everybody would be able to hear it. What’s more, it’s not comfortable for other bikers to have other people listen to their favorite music. So what’s better than having the Best Motorcycle headsets for music?
What is a motorcycle Bluetooth headset?
The Best Motorcycle Headsets for music is just like the usual headset that you use when listening to music. However, it utilizes the Bluetooth® technology, wherein it works by utilizing radio waves rather than rely on cables or wires to connect with another device that is also Bluetooth enabled. This means that that you can listen to music wireless!
The Bluetooth enabled headset has a small computer chip inside it that has the Bluetooth radio with software that makes the connection between two enabled Bluetooth devices to connect. Bluetooth’s reach is short-range, so there is no problem with using it when you ride a motorcycle and listen to music.
There is no need to get into too many details at this point. All you want to know here is which the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset for music is. You can’t just use any headset that you find in the market. What you should be aiming for is the one that is designed for motorcycle rides.
Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset
At the top of the list of the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset for music is the Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset. Sena is considered by motorcycle enthusiasts as the leader of Bluetooth devices. The 20S Bluetooth Headset, with the technology it carries, is the recent communication device that the brand has released into the market. This device features a 1.2 mile for its range, built-in FM radio and an advanced Bluetooth 4.1 technology.
You can even stay in contact with another using the same technology and even listen to your favorite pieces while riding on your motorcycle. You can also use the device in listening to the voice instructions for navigating wirelessly. Its Bluetooth 4.1 technology that comes with the dual Bluetooth communication modules expands its reliability and performance and at the same time allowing the increase of its high definition quality of the audio.
This headset also has an advanced Audio Multitasking, wherein it allows the device to seamlessly blend the outgoing and incoming audio to create that varied audio experience unlike what traditional audio technology uses on other Bluetooth devices. This same technology also creates an almost similar way that natural audio doe’s sound while it runs on multiple audio functions intelligently and simultaneously.
- Better wind noise cancellation
- First in the industry dual Bluetooth module communication system
- All around conference intercom from one bike to another
- Advanced audio multitasking feature with audio management on phone, FM radio, music and intercom
- Comes with a helmet clamp kit
- With FM radio tuner that has a save and scan function for different stations
- Universal intercom
- Firmware can be upgraded
- Supports remote control
- Supports various Bluetooth protocol: PBAP, AVRCP, A2DP, HFP, and HSP
- Intuitive voice commands
- Fast Bluetooth Pairing
- HD natural sound quality
- Two-year warranty
Dual Bluetooth and Bluetooth 4.1 features:
- First in the industry to have dual Bluetooth module communication system, with the Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Dual Bluetooth allows the enhanced flexibility of reliability, performance and functions
- Users can take advantage of the simultaneous communications that are supported by the applications running in the background such as intercom, mobile phone, GPS, and music. Users can also switch with whichever of the apps as they need it
- Audio multitasking is something new to the ears, but it is a new feature for this device, too. It replaces the interruption-based functions that the traditional audio used to, especially with Bluetooth enabled devices
- The audio multitasking feature also creates that almost natural audio sound while it runs on multiple audio functions that work together intelligently and simultaneously.
- With the HD quality on the voice feature, it allows users to communicate up to 8 people within the distance of up to 1.2 miles
- Intercom is universal. Thus it allows it to function continuously with the Sena Bluetooth enabled devices, including other Bluetooth powered headsets in the market, which also comes with firmware upgrades
- The Noise Cancellation feature efficiently blocks out the wind noise during motorcycle riding without having the original voice getting distorted during intercom.
User interface features:
- The intuitive voice commands are built in the 20S that ensure the rides that they can maintain hands free and in control while they are riding
- Riders are allowed to operate various features using voice commands like the intercom connections, music playback, phone calls and much more
- The motion sensor allows the Bluetooth devices pairing simple with just a shake of every unit
- The NFC feature also referred to as Near Field Communication, allow the users the instant setup processing by decreasing the time pairing needed for the intercom and phone
When you buy the Sena 20S Bluetooth Headset, it has a lot of accessories that you can use with your motorcycle riding spree. It is not only focused on giving you the music that you need while riding on the highway but something that can be used when you want to communicate with someone.
This is not the only best motorcycle Bluetooth headset for Music. You will find more on the market, but the one listed above is widely received by many motorcycle enthusiasts. Why don’t you try it out and see for yourself?